Add to Cart
Susan B. Anthony (1820-1906) was an Abolitionist, Educational Reformer, Labor Activist, and Temperance Worker. She dedicated her life to Woman Suffrage and proposed passage of the suffrage amendment to every US Congress from 1869-1906.
• hard enamel pin measures 1.5" in height and is 1/6" thick
• matte nickel and dark gray with 2 posts on the back
• a nice heavy weight but still light enough to wear on a t-shirt
• each comes attached to a letterpress printed card that gives info about Susan
• card is folded at the top to protect the pin backs and measures 3.5"x2.5"
• packaged in a cello sleeve